From recognizing different plates to carefully picking wood, and then choosing the right wood. Dulux wood experts know the Chinese consumers to buy wood habits and preferences, summed up the national consumers to buy wood information for you to answer the wood purchase and wood paint the most concerned about the process.
- Solid wood panels and decorative panels of the distinction. Solid wood is a thick wood board cut from the complete logs, generally classified according to the name of the log material. These plates are durable, natural lines, is home improvement to show the natural beauty of wood choice. Decorative panel is the solid wood fine cut into a thickness of 0.2mm - 0.5mm meager veneer to the splint as the substrate, made by the adhesive process with a single decorative effect of the decorative plate, is a new type of high quality home improvement materials , The overall style of home improvement play a decisive role.
- Wood, wood, color, hardness, thickness, appreciation of space and environmental protection is the most important factor in the purchase of wood. Wood grain is divided into ruled and mountain, ruled is a vertical strip pattern; mountain is a water-like pattern, a three-dimensional sense, more obvious. Woody also has deep, medium and shallow points, dark wood eye plate suitable for the whole open effect, that is, both show small wood eyes, but also show the effect of large wood eyes; in the color of wood panels for semi-open effect, Is to fill the small wooden eyes, showing the effect of large wood eyes of the film; light wood eye plate can be putty putty directly do the whole closure effect, that is, film formation, do not show the effect of wood. Environmental protection generally refer to national standards have E0, E1, E2 different grades. Sheet in the manufacturing process need to add adhesives, moisture-proof agent, bleach, etc., which became the source of free formaldehyde. E0, E1, E2 are referred to as a formaldehyde emission limit level of environmental standards. The specific indicators are: E2 <= 5.0mg / L; E1 <= 1.5mg / L; E0 <= 0.5mg / L. Which E1 is China's mandatory health standards, E0 is the international top environmental standards.
- Dorothy wood experts based on years of experience to summarize the preferences of consumers to buy plates, summed up the ordinary home improvement in the eight most commonly used plate, about 70% of ordinary consumers will choose from home improvement plate. The most commonly used solid wood panels are fir and pine, while the most commonly used decorative panels are Ash, Oak, Black Walnut, Teak, Sapele, Cherry.
- For solid wood panels and decorative panels, the paint function is mainly to show the wood texture effect and the protection of wood. Therefore, the choice of paint on the need to use a transparent series or the end of the surface coloring agent construction process to enhance the texture of the wood and three-dimensional, layered, wood products to obtain Zhuo Pu Chengyu effect. Wood
paint performance can be divided into: Construction: brush, spray the performance, with or without scratches, and wet film anti-sagging and so on.
Coating appearance: such as gloss, fullness, color.
Drying time: dry, hard work.
Adhesion: Adhesion to the substrate or old paint.
Hiding power: normal brushing after the number of times, whether the bottom cover (referring to solid paint)
Resistance: anti-chemical, anti-wear, anti-yellowing and so on.
Storage stability: whether precipitation, viscosity stability and so on.
- Wood paint can be divided into oily wood and water-based wood paint. According to its chemical composition, can be divided into nitrocellulose paint, polyurethane, polyurethane, alkyd paint, water-based paint and other categories; can also be used according to the level of putty, primer, topcoat three categories.
The following highlights the characteristics of several types of paint:
nitro paint: simple construction, but the solid content is low, the number of construction, the film is not full, hardness, such as PU paint, impatience, resistance to yellowing poor.
Alkyd paint: simple construction, low odor, but slow drying, hardness is not high.
Polyurethane paint: high hardness, full film, chemical resistance, good performance, but the construction requirements are relatively high.
Water-based wood paint: excellent environmental protection, but the price is relatively high, the hardness of the film as PU polyurethane paint, not recommended construction on the ground or often scratch the force of the area.